Use the 'Create Job' option under the 'Jobs' menu to create new jobs.
You will be guided through the following steps to create the job:
- Step 1:
- Choose a Customer (Mandatory)
- Choose a Category (Mandatory)
- Step 2:
- Choose a Location (Mandatory)
- Step 3:
- Confirm address and contact information. The selected location details will be shown but can be changed.
- Step 4:
- Assign a Group (Optional). Select a technician group that you would like to assign the job to.
- Step 5:
- Select a Technician (Optional): You can only select a technician if you selected a group in the previous step.
- Step 6:
- Specify the scheduled date and time (optional)
- Provide an optional reference number. This could be any value you would like to add such as an order number or account number.
- Step 7:
- Provide a Job Title (Mandatory)
- Provide the Job Detail (Mandatory)
- Provide Job Comments (Optional)
The dashboard displays the number of jobs in various categories. You can view related jobs by clicking on any of the numbers.
You can view jobs by using the 'List Jobs' menu item under the 'Jobs' Menu.
The Job List
Options to copy, export to CSV, and print are provided as buttons above the table.
You can view the job by clicking on the job number. There is an option to update the job at the bottom of the job view. This is where technicians can update the job status, job notes, and custom fields. Schedulers and Managers have access to this update function as well if they need to update a status or other details on behalf of the technician.
To edit or delete jobs click on the row to select a single job or use CTRL+click to select multiple jobs and select the edit or delete button. This functionality is only available for admins, managers, and schedulers.